Privacy and quality
The SRL FIDUCIAIRE OPTIMUM, hereinafter OPTIMUM is responsible for the processing of the personal data that it collects.
It takes the necessary steps to protect your data and treat them in accordance with the legislation in force, namely the General Regulation on the Protection of the data of April 27, 2016.
OPTIMUM processes only data that are necessary and keeps any longer what is strictly necessary to achieve the following purposes:
customer data management and the overall vision of the customer;
execution of its contractual missions including:
- the management of the customer database and the overall vision of the customer;
- the making of accounting entries;
- accounting, tax and legal advice, as well as the assistance and representation of its clients;
- sending a newsletter with legal, tax and accounting news;
without these data, OPTIMUM cannot perform the missions assigned to him also, has OPTIMUM of interest is legitimate to use your data in order to meet its legal obligations,
your data can be processed, for the above purposes, by OPTIMUM, as well as by specialized subcontractors to which OPTIMUM appealed for some services such as data storage, assistance computer, etc. they must follow the instructions of OPTIMUM and respect its privacy protection policy.
OPTIMUM ensures your permission whenever this is necessary except possible legal exception, as a customer, you have the following rights:
- you can revoke said authorisation;
- you have the right to know at any time which ones of your personal data we process and how we use them.
- you have the right to rectify your personal data;
- you have also a right of opposition, for serious and legitimate reasons to the processing of your personal data;
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent;
- you have the right to ask OPTIMUM the deletion of your personal data or the limitation of their treatment. However, these rights are not absolute. Any request will be therefore considered on a case by case basis. A deletion of your personal data could have the effect that OPTIMUM will no longer be able to provide you with certain services.
- you have the right to request the transfer of your data personal.
You can exercise these rights free of charge by e-mail to email@example.com or by postal mail addressed to SRL FIDUCIAIRE OPTIMUM to the attention of Raymonde DUBOIS, 4557 Tinlot, rue Sur Haies, 7.
If still you have questions, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the processing of your data, you can contact the data protection authority.
Our quality policy
FIDUCIAIRE OPTIMUM has always listened to its clients and will continue to offer them the highest-quality service by continually improving its operations and making them more efficient, and always striving to raise the bar in the services and outcomes it delivers.
This Quality policy is implemented at all levels through the establishment of a Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard in order to:
- Continually improve client relations
- Manage the growth of the business
- Strengthen staff skills
- Bring more rigour to the organisation
- Maximise the quality of communication at all levels, including with our suppliers
Our Quality Management System is compliant with ISO 9001:2015, and its working methods and other operational documents demonstrate the rigour of our operations, confirm that our practices are sound, and show the competence of our staff.
Our Quality Manager, who works entirely independently, answers to management for the proper workings of the Quality Management System by controlling operations, systematically detecting errors, and taking corrective actions to either remedy them or stop them from happening again.
He has my full support, and I am committed to ensuring that the necessary resources are available to maintain and develop our Quality Management System.
I ask all staff to subscribe to this policy by becoming personally involved in the quality process, by fully implementing the provisions of the Quality Management System, and by cooperating fully with the Quality Manager to ensure the continual improvement of the company's services in order to meet or exceed our clients' requirements.
This statement will be adjusted as needed to ensure that it is always in line with our philosophy, our objectives, and our operations.
To block cookies, simply adjust your browser settings. To do this, check the help function in your browser. However, please note that if you disable cookies some graphical elements may no longer show up in an aesthetically pleasing way, or you may not be able to use certain applications.
By continuing to use this website without blocking cookies in the browser settings, the visitor agrees to their use.
You can remove the cookies installed on your computer or mobile device at any time.
Tinlot, le 08 janvier 2019
Raymonde Dubois, CEO